Go Back   American Sedan Forum > Main American Sedan Categories > American Sedan Race Results

Old 04-01-2019, 12:43 PM

Default Hallett Super Tour Majors Results

What a cold windy Saturday followed by a cold sunny Sunday. There were four of us entered, myself, Wheel, Andy Schniedermeyer and Phillip Waters. Wheel qualified 1st, then Phillip, Andy and me dead last because my transponder was not on. I got by Andy and Phillip on the first lap but could not quite catch Wheel who finished with a 1.9 second lead. In my pursuit I set the fast lap. Phillip was third followed by Andy.

On Sunday I started first then Wheel, Phillip and Andy. Wheel and I were side by side for the first 4 corners when I had to check up going into 5 and Wheel made a nice move to take advantage of it. I got back by Wheel going into turn 3 a few laps later. On the next lap coming out of turn 1 I went to check the gap and Wheel was DFS out of turn 1. Then he parked it at turn 3 after losing a clutch, hopefully that is all it was. I then just wanted to see the checker. In second was Phillip and Andy came in third.

Back to repairing the trailer and getting ready for St. Louis.

Last edited by Tim White; 04-02-2019 at 11:13 AM.
Old 04-01-2019, 10:49 PM

Looks like Hallett proved to be another test of man, machine and......the weather. Congratulations to the podium finishers, wish I could have been there to be part of the action.

Tim, thanks for the update.