1995 Ford Mustang (ASedan) - Watkins Glen, NY
Not sure how many eyeballs are still here but figured it couldn't hurt to post my buddy's ASedan Mustang for sale.
Not my car, but I've raced against it and it is fast. Owned by a corporate pilot and fastidiously maintained on a predetermined schedule, this '95 Mustang is the racecar you want - complete, turn key, well-sorted, and with no excuses. It is SCCA logbooked and fully legal for American Sedan and can crossover to NASA to run American Iron (or other series/sanctioning bodies) if desired. Rather than build your own and spend twice as much (or more), you can pick this up today and be on track next weekend for $17,000. If you need a way to bring her home, there's a Wells Cargo 20' enclosed trailer with escape door available for an additional $4,500. Located in Big Flats, NY 14814 near Watkins Glen International. You can email the owner (Tom Lane) directly at tlanecg87 at the Gmail, or message me and I can get you connected.
• American Sedan Marollo Racing Engine, V8, bored .030”, just refreshed over the winter. Only time on the motor is dyno break-in.
• Edelbrock SCCA-spec Aluminum Heads
• Holley 600 CFM carburetor
• MSD 6AL Ignition Box
• Auto Gear 4 speed transmission
• Long Shifter, HB-1000R, 4 speed
• Bellhousing – Quicktime, Ford 5.0/5.8 to Muncie/Jerico (RM-6066)
• Ram Clutch
• Aluminum drive shaft
• 9 Inch Ford Rear Axle, 3.73 gear with limited slip differential
• Maximum Motorsports MM2 shocks
• Front Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates
• Rear Maximum Motorsports top shock mounts
• Rear Maximum Motorsports lower control arms and springs (415-515lb/in)
• Three Link rear suspension
• Wilwood Forged Superlite 4 piston front calipers with 12.19” rotors
• Outlaw 4 piston rear calipers with 11.8” rotors
• KFP P42AN brake pads
• 2 sets of rims (16 x 8) with BF Goodrich tires, 275/45R16, used
• 1 set of rims (16x8) with Hoosier Wet tires 245/45R16, used
Driver Compartment -
• MOMO race seat
• Race Quip belts, FIA-2027
• Radio harness and mount
• Helmet Blower
• Driver fan/defroster
• Fire Bottle System
Fuel Cell -
ATL 22-gallon fuel cell
2 Holley fuel pumps
No title and bill of sale only, because race car.
The owner is motivated to make his racecar your racecar and has reduced the price to $15,000. The trailer is still available separately if you want a full racing package to bring it home. Any questions, please feel free to message me and I can put you in touch with Tom or email him directly at tlanecg87 at the Gmail.
Act fast and come out any play with us at Watkins Glen 9/16-9/17! We'll have a good group of ASedan drivers at that event, many of which know #87 well.