Go Back   American Sedan Forum > Classifieds > For Sale > Cars

Old 11-30-2014, 08:31 PM

Default 1988 AS Camaro (full prep)

I bought this car almost 10 years ago with a great foundation and since then I've added countless custom engineered and fabricated parts that truly make this car one of a kind. Not every car is for every buyer so I've put together a list that summarizes most of the components. If this car is something that you or someone you know would be serious about buying then I'd love to hear from you.

In addition to the car as it was raced in the 2014 Runoffs, the list of spare parts is truly impressive.
A few things that I've added since I bought the basic car for over $24k are:
+ heads-to-rear-bumper custom fabricated stainless steel headers/exhaust ($6k)
+ 8 Kodiak Racing 3-piece wheels ($4k)
+ front & rear Ohlin multi-adjustable shock absorbers ($3k)
+ front & rear brake system ($4k)
+ custom carbon fiber work (worth $5k)
+ data acquisition with many sensors ($2k)
+ video system with front & rear cameras recorded in 1 picture ($1k)
+ carbon fiber dash with more switches and gauges than a normal person should ever have ($2k)
+ several additional engines (approx current value of spare engines $4k)
+ and recently a fresh 454 hp engine with GM bowtie block, aluminum heads, shaft rockers, and custom aluminum oil pan ($13k)

And that's the short list.

It is also worth noting that this car comes with spare engines, a total of 4 different limited slip Ford 9" 3rd members, and 3 different style fiberglass hoods, all numbered and painted to match the car.
Other highlights are a total of 16 light-weight wheels, over 20 tires (some Hoosiers with 2014 date codes and 1-2 heat cycles) including rains, and a custom designed open steel trailer.

Now, the question that everyone wants to know....."how much?"

$37,000 for the car, spare engines, hoods, wheels, tires, parts (including the fresh $13k engine in the car)
$1,800 for the trailer (just spent $500 on 3 new Goodyear trailer tires)

Currently I will not sell the car as a roller, or without the spares. But you never know what the future holds if I still have the car a year from now.

I realize the price is higher than for a more basic car, but this car can be raced the day you buy it and the closer you look, the more you will realize how unique this car is. It is located in southern CA.

Please look at the extensive car, spares, and trailer description:
http://freepdfhosting.com/417ae62d17.pdf

Bill S.
**949--415--8630**
Direct Email: mywordhello AT gmail DOT com

And now for some pictures (I've included some with 2 different hoods):

Old 01-26-2016, 01:46 PM

Default Still For Sale

Car is still for sale.
Located in Southern CA.
Can bring the car to the 1st West Coast Majors weekend of the 2016 season at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana if a buyer is serious, or it can be viewed locally if you're just kicking tires.

Someone needs to buy this and have AS FUN!

-BS

[feel free to PM me here, or use the contact info in the original ad....thanks!]
Old 07-03-2017, 01:24 PM

Default Anyone want a car for the 2017 Runoffs, or beyond?

Car needs a good home.

If you're looking for an inexpensive roller that you can develop and slowly build up over time to save a lot of money then this car probably isn't what you're looking for.

However, if you're looking for a fully developed car that has a huge amount of money invested in it with a lot of custom engineered (including carbon fiber) pieces and a ton of spares, then this car might be what you've been looking for. If you like Chevys.

$28,500 OBO

You can either reply here or to the contact info in the first post with offers/comments/suggestions....

Happy racing!
Old 06-04-2018, 12:10 AM

Default Offers?

2018 Runoffs are in California....
This car is in California....
Accepting offers....
See how easy this is??!!!

Of course if you wait until you crash your AS car in Runoffs qualifying then there might not be a discount.