Go Back   American Sedan Forum > Classifieds > For Sale > Cars

Old 01-03-2018, 10:58 AM

Default 89 Camaro

As much as I'd love to finish this car, with two little ones I just don't have the time. I was building the car for multi use in NASA, SCCA, autocross, and hill climbs all while keeping it street legal. It has the C5 corvette front brake upgrade with Gen4 Camaro disc rear end all new pads and rotors. Full cage built to rule book. New Kirkey seat and Gforce belts. UMI rear control arms, swaybar, tracbar with mount relocation and drive shaft loop, subframe connectors, and adjustable strut mounts. AGX adjustable shocks and struts with eibach sportline springs. New poly bushing all around. I have new front steering components not on the car. Gen4 Camaro ss 17x9 wheels (c5 wheels in pic are gone). T5 manual car with wounded 305... it runs but not well. I'm sure I'm missing stuff. $5500 obo!!! For extra $$ I have a 22 gallon ATL fuel cell, an aluminum block 5.3 (not L33), and LS1 Fbody intake and heads.
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2018, 03:34 PM

Default 89 Camaro

Hello looking to get into scca.... wondering where you are located.
Old 01-03-2018, 06:57 PM

Where are you located and can you post or send some photos of the engine and suspension.

Good looking car and a good start into what we are looking to build.

Thanks
Old 01-04-2018, 02:13 PM

Where is this car?
Old 01-04-2018, 09:25 PM

it is in caledonia,new york, it is on racing junk.com
Old 01-08-2018, 12:28 PM

sorry I didn't respond sooner. I thought I had it set up to email me if some one commented. Anyways... yes the car is in Caledonia NY about 25 mins south of Rochester. I currently do not have any pics of engine bay. The story with the motor is that the guy I got it from tried to put a cam in it but was by no means a mechanic. Needless to say the rockers where all the way tighten down and the distributor was 180 off and he tried to start it like that who knows how many times before he gave up. I replaced the push rods and reset the rockers flipped the distributor and it fired right up but sounds like it probably has bent valves. So it doesn't run very good. This is the only suspension pic I have right now. Here is my cell number for those seriously interested 5854060373
Attached Images