Go Back   American Sedan Forum > Main American Sedan Categories > American Sedan General

Old 03-04-2005, 05:29 PM

Default SCCA Time Trials

Does the new SCCA Time Trials interest any of you? I know that after going wheel to wheel a solo lap for fastest time might not get your goat but, I think it is a great way to really get the most out of you and your car going all out for a few laps.
And for those of you that have never heard of or raced in a Hillclimb all I can say is "HOLY S#%T WHAT A RIDE" We run quite a few Hillclimbs here in North Eastern Pennsylvania.
If you want any info let me know.
Old 03-06-2005, 12:33 PM
Rheacerdave

We have 2 SCCA hillclimbs in the Southeast this year, and 1 NASA (can I say that word?)
Blueridge in NC and Crow Mountain in Alabama, plus that other group in Erwin,Tennessee.
Old 03-07-2005, 10:49 AM

Default Time Trials

Sounds like a great way to get people interested in the sport. I took a look at the schedule on the SCCA.com site, but there was very little information for any cen-div tracks. Do you have any details of any events being planned?

Thanks,
Scott
#28 Mustang GLDiv
Old 03-08-2005, 09:34 AM

I would have to say the best way to find out would be to contact your Region Exec. and ask if there is any info or schedule available. If not maybe you could get one going yourself. My region has a great bunch of people who would be happy to get you in the right direction. If you want contact info let me know.