Go Back   American Sedan Forum > Main American Sedan Categories > American Sedan General

Old 10-17-2009, 12:09 AM
Administrator

Default New Forum Header (and more)

Ok, so I did a little work on the forum header tonight and I'm going to need new pics from anyone who wants to be in the header. I've simplified it because, to be honest, it was too much work to modify a pic to fit in the way I had it setup before.

It's simple now: send me a pic and I can easily work it in.

Also, I'm bailing on the vendor banner thing. Too much work and I don't have the time. I'll just keep the site going on my own dime. It's not worth the hassle to do the banners and you guys are worth the minute amount it costs so I'll just keep covering it.

Peace!

-Kopp

Last edited by jkopp; 11-03-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Administrator

I found a bunch of the originals some of you sent me and used them. If you want to update or add your photo please send it along. I can do it in seconds instead of minutes now.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:46 AM
twistedpiston

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkopp
I'll just keep the site going on my own dime.
-Kopp
Mr. Kopp,

I know I'm new here but may I make a suggestion...

To help ease the cost of maintaining the forum (which I have gleaned a ton of information from already) why not set up a "donate" button/link to a PayPal account so we can contribute to the forum? ...this would allow someone to send you a dollar or a hundred dollars, whatever, and could at least help out somewhat.

The information found here is priceless. I cannot speak for everyone, but I would not hesitate to send a couple of bucks to help out.

...my 2

Keith
Old 10-18-2009, 09:35 AM
Administrator

Thanks Kieth. That is a good suggestion. Maybe in the future but for right now we're good. Don't worry, this site isn't going anywhere as long as I have something to say about it!