American Sedan Forum

American Sedan Forum (http://s91730302.onlinehome.us/forums/index.php)
-   Cars (http://s91730302.onlinehome.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   1989 A/S Mustang For Sale New York (http://s91730302.onlinehome.us/forums/showthread.php?t=327)

mzappone 02-16-2006 09:54 PM

1989 A/S Mustang For Sale New York

This is a well-sorted ready to race Ford Mustang last Tech inspection was in 2005. Has updated Simpson belts and window net (2005). The car is prepared for SCCA American Sedan Class (AS) it comes with a complete spares package as I am getting out of racing for a while. The spares package includes:

GT 40 heads ported and polished to GCR specifications

Complete spare 302 motor in need of rebuilding

Rebuilt and never installed World Class T5 Transmission

A total of 12 rims and tires including two sets of slicks and one set of rain tires

Car Has:

Fresh Holly carburetor prepared by Chuck Nuytten specifically for SCCA road racing (American Sedan Class)

Racer Walsh 302 short block

World Class T5 transmission

Lakewood Bellhousing

New Ford Racing Clutch

Four wheel disc brake upgrade with Stainless Steel Brake Slotted rotors and Hawk Blue Pads

Griffin Radiator

Fluidyne Oil Cooler

Canton Accusump with in line canton filter

Kirky Seat and cover

Fuel Safe 20 gallon fuel cell

Installed MSD 6AL and a spare new still in box

Halon Fire suppression system

Quantum liquid filled gauges (oil temp, oil pressure and water temp)
This car was always stored inside heated garage and is extremely clean. This is not a streetcar and proof of ownership is a SCCA Log book, however I do have the open title from the person who built the car. This is a great opportunity to get in and go racing with wrenching on your car between sessions. I purchased the car from the builder who did not have a chance to race the car and shake out kinks. I have been to several races and track days and have all the kinks worked out. I have three businesses and a young family and have no time for this hobby any longer. Last year the car made it to the track about 3 times. The body is tight and straight never been wrecked. If you have a question that is not listed send me an e-mail. I can normally get back to you immediately. If it is logistically possible I would recommend a personal viewing. I am not interested in any trades. I have priced this car to sell quickly without debate; cars of this quality normally sell for much more.

$14,000 or best cash offer

See listing and photo's on ebay: Item number: 4612926869

mz@alltransnet.com
845-591-8260

mzappone 03-07-2006 02:35 PM

Now selling on Ebay Item number: 4619113657 No Reserve

Check it out auction is over on Sunday 3-12-06 the car is being sold to the high bidder.

mzappone 03-12-2006 09:06 PM

Car must go make an offer!
mz@alltransnet.com

mzappone 03-13-2006 08:21 PM

Last auction

Item number: 4621765438 This car is now selling with open bid of $7000 and No reserve. This is a great car come and check it out you will take it home with you!